Inspiring Angkor experience. Responsible, enriching.
3-nights & 3-days from US$1,299
Ideal for guests looking for more from their Cambodian journey. Give back to the community while immersed in Khmer history and culture.
- Three-nights accommodation in Superior Room category
- FOC upgrade room category subject to availability
- Private airport-hotel-airport transfers in Siem Reap
- VIP fast-track immigration service on arrival
- Full-day private tour to Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Preah Khan, Ta Prohm) including English speaking guide, vehicle & driver
- Private guided visit to a local village. Donate a water-well in your name, arranged by Shinta Mani Foundation
- Market tour experience. Gather ingredients & continue to Cooking Class with Shinta Mani Chef. Followed by lunch
- One-hour guided spiritual meditation
- 60-minute spa treatment of your choice (for two) at Khmer Tonics Spa
- Modern Khmer dinner for two at Kroya including a bottle of selected wine
- Daily gourmet breakfasts for two-persons
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Flexi arrive date: No penalty for changes up to 24-hours before arrival date
- Rates include 10% VAT, 10% service charge, 2% accommodation tax
- Offer is from the hotel directly to end-user reservations only: via the hotel's official website, or by email to email@example.com
- Direct offers & packages are non-commissionable
- Additional nights are available at website "Best Available Rates"
- A percentage of the quoted rate will be donated to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation to support the health, education, and development programs for the less fortunate in the community.